At WholeSelf Acupuncture Scottsdale, we believe that good health involves the well-being of all aspects of one’s self — the body, mind and spirit working in dynamic balance. In traditional Chinese medicine, when one or more parts of yourself is out of balance, the free flow of qi (vital energy) is impaired. Imbalance results in disharmony or disease.
Through the use of acupuncture and Chinese herbs, WholeSelf seeks to restore your body’s natural balance, promote self-healing and prevent future disharmony. WholeSelf Acupuncture Scottsdale uses a natural, wholesome approach that treats you, not the disease, to optimize health.
Is there an ache or pain nagging you? Some recurring stomach problems? A chronic headache from too much stress? Persistent neck and shoulder tension? Make an appointment today and together, we can achieve your optimal whole self.
Wholeself Acupuncture is proud to offer the latest in neuro-acupuncture treatment. Whatever your situation, we’re glad to assess it and see how we can best help you. What is neuro-acupuncture? The Technique Neuro-Acupuncture is a scalp acupuncture technique that dates back about 45 years. Unlike the Chinese medicine theory of channels and points, it identifies…READ MORE
We’re hearing a lot about adrenal fatigue syndrome lately. What is it and why is it at the forefront of the news? According to the Mayo Clinic, adrenal fatigue is the name given to a group of symptoms caused by an insufficiency of the hormones produced by the adrenal gland. Symptoms include body aches, fatigue,…READ MORE
All you need to do is type “acupuncture for carpal tunnel syndrome” in a search engine and the evidence of its efficacy is plentiful. A recent Massachusetts General Hospital study tested the effectiveness of acupuncture for carpal tunnel and concluded that: “Real acupuncture at the affected hand led to measurable improvements in outcomes both at…READ MORE
Isotonix formulas are more effective than standard supplement formulas because
• they offer the fastest and most effective way to get the maximum delivery of vitamins, minerals, nutrients into the bloodstream.
• It virtually bypasses digestion when taken on an empty stomach (as directed) because the pH and tonicity are carefully designed to allow the stomach to quickly release all the nutrients into the small intestine.
• This process takes about five minutes, while a standard vitamin tablet can take up to four hours.SHOP NOW
• Multivitamin without Iron (90 servings)
• OPC-3® (90 servings)
• Activated B-Complex (90 servings)
• Calcium Complete (90 servings)
Price for all 4 bottles: $150
• support a normal metabolic process
• promote the normal regulation of water and electrolyte balance
• help maintain a sound skeleton, and
• support the normal regulation of functions of muscles
• nerves and regulation of hormonal activities.
• Minerals are necessary for the utilization of vitamins.
• reduce inflammation associated with the normal aging process and daily activity
• maintain healthy joint fluidity and flexibility
• promotes normal cartilage synthesis and regeneration.